Brexit, Trump, how did this happen? The unexpectedness of it all caught everyone by surprise. All the polls were wrong. If we could put this down to a singular reason? The most logical view would be the appetite for change - people want change. Is that reason good enough? We will have to wait and see about Brexit and Trump, but we know that eSourcing is changing.
Many organisations traditionally focus on sales and procurement has been viewed as a sideline. Companies are slowly waking up to the value that procurement can deliver from innovation through to stronger supplier relations and of course - savings.
However, change management is tough. New ERP and P2P systems are being designed and implemented that ultimately can help with the operational side of purchasing but what about strategic procurement? A key focus will have to be maintaining core information for the future with electronic onboarding tools, eRFx’s and negotiation using eAuctions. These are critical tools to give companies a leading edge in today’s global markets
Many of our customers already have procurement systems although choose Market Dojo from a desire to bring about the necessary change in how they retain information, communicate with suppliers and find savings. Our tools have allowed our clients to adopt this change as they are intuitive and suppliers find them simple to use.
Examples of customers driving change with Market Dojo
- Spot buying of freight with a multinational client on using eAuctions to run 10s of eAuctions a day on values from $1k to $5k
- Running eRFQs on a daily basis within a manufacturing firm on values from £15 to £1000
- Negotiating on £120m of meat for a large Irish retailer using a Japanese eAuction
- Moving from a paper-based supplier onboarding system to an all-electronic system to integrate with eSourcing
- Helping a procurement director in a housing association find opportunities in their spend and defend the annual savings target whilst helping define the strategy
- A leading hygiene supplier identifying cost down innovation opportunities within their supplier chain.